Post-Decree Modifications

We're Proud to Serve the Members of NJEA, UFCW Local 1262, and the NJ Policemen's Benevolent Association.

Contact Our Office

We Accept the Following Payment Options

Monmouth County NJ Post-Decree Modification Attorneys

Situations can arise that call for a change in your divorce decree. From child support and alimony payments to custody and visitation agreements, our lawyers have fought to protect the rights of our clients in these battles. With more than 50 years of experience, Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington attorneys can protect your rights as well.

If you want more information on whether your divorce orders can be modified, contact our office online. You may also call our lawyers at 732-440-3950 to set up a consultation. Based in West Long Branch, we serve individuals throughout Monmouth County.

When Can a Child Custody Arrangement Be Modified?

Child custody agreements can be modified if there has been a significant change in circumstances after your initial order was created and it is in the child’s best interests to modify your agreement.

Examples of when a court will allow a modification of custody include child abuse, drug or alcohol abuse, loss of a job by the current custodial parent and other serious life-altering changes.

If you feel as though you may be entitled to a child custody or visitation modification, speak with our lawyers today. We can analyze your unique situation and explain all of your options.

Spousal Support and Child Support Modifications in New Jersey

Any type of support modification in New Jersey generally requires a significant change in the financial situation of one or both parties. In the case of child support, the best interests of any children involved will also be analyzed. Courts adamantly look out for what is best for children at all times.

Support modifications will not be granted unless they are requested. No one is monitoring your situation to determine when a modification becomes necessary. If you feel your circumstances have changed and a modification may be appropriate, do not hesitate to speak to an attorney at our New Jersey law firm.

Consult With Our Ocean Township NJ Family Lawyers

For guidance with any post-divorce modification issue, call 732-440-3950 to speak with an experienced family law attorney at our firm.

What Matters Most

  • You gave me strength, support, comfort, and beyond powerful legal assistance, you gave extra kindness and generosity beyond expectation, as if you were my brother, beyond normal, in the realm of righteous.

Ready to Represent You

Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington of West Long Branch, New Jersey, provides representation throughout Monmouth County including Asbury Park, Belmar, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Freehold, Hazlet, Holmdel, Howell, Lake Como, Long Branch, Manalapan, Manasquan, Marlboro Township, Middletown, Neptune, Oakhurst, Ocean Township, Redbank, Shrewsbury, Spring Lake, Tinton Falls, Wall Township, West Long Branch, and Freehold Township; Ocean County including Bayville, Brick, Jackson, Lakewood, Lakewood Township, Mantoloking, Point Pleasant, Point Pleasant Beach, and Toms River; Middlesex County including East Brunswick, Milltown, New Brunswick, Old Bridge Township, Perth Amboy, Sayreville, South Amboy, South River, and Spotswood.

monmouth county lawyer map

Contact Our Office

Not sure where to begin? We welcome all inquiries and will help in whatever way we can.